Discover and understand the wisdom of the Bible with our new Teen Bible Study Discussion Guides!
Created by volunteers, including young adults, ministers and concerned parents to offer some meaningful subjects to discuss with your youth group, the teen study guides are not meant to be the definitive doctrinal paper on any subject but rather a discussion guide that will help your instructor cover subjects of interest to teens. Parents may want to use these at home in a private family discussion.
There are no specific rules on when and how you use these guides. Experience has taught us that there does need to be guidance and clear Biblical teaching. Some ways to make the study discussion guides more profitable would include: Seek proofs, cite examples and relate experiences.
Have you seen our new teen magazine,
UCG Youth Website
Enriching resources for young people seeking the wisdom of God are available on the United Church of God website (USA). These include sermons, articles, and study guides. Search by topic.
Live Bible Class
Vertical Thought Bible Classes are available for live viewing online. Archived classes are also available, including:
- Why God Created Woman - Her Vital Role in the Human and Divine Family
- MAN TO MAN: How does Jesus Christ define a "man" today?
- How to Be All Things to All People
- Dating True Love
- Right Versus Wrong: The Power of Discernment
- Childlike: To Be or Not to Be?
- A Missing Dimension of Leadership: Good Followers
- The World's Most Radical Scripture About Jesus Christ
- Integrity of the Heart - Or What Would You Have Done at Gibeon?
- The Clash of Titus and Modern Society
Questions and Answers
UCG pastors welcome your questions on any Christian living or biblical subject that is of interest to you. All questions will be handled confidentially. They will reply by e-mail unless you request otherwise.
Bible instruction program
Resources for teaching the Bible to the very young include the pre-teen Level K - Sabbath School Curriculum.
Jelly Learns Courage and Faith
Jelly Learns the Books of the Bible
Jelly Learns the 10 Commandments
"Remember now your Creator in the days of your youth" (Eccl 12:1)