The Church Jesus Built
— Where is it now?
- The Historical Background of the Term Church
- How the Word Church is Used in Greek and English
- A Spiritually Transformed People
- The Apostles: A Case Study in Conversion
- The Mission and Responsibility of the Church
- What is the True Gospel?
- Is Today the Only Day of Salvation?
- Early Trends That Affected the Future of the Church
- What Did the Early Church Believe and Practice?
Christianity is a divided religion, composed of hundreds of denominations and schisms. Through the centuries, most of Christianity's branches have assimilated many non-biblical traditions into their teachings and practices, spawning even more variations.
How can we account for the explosion of contradictory practices and confliction factions in the world of Christianity?
Is it possible to reconcile competing denominational groups with the standards and objectives Christ established for His Church? Can we know whether Christianity's bewildering variety of customs and teachings faithfully represent those of Jesus Christ?
There are some major differences between the Christianity of the time of Christ and the apostles and that commonly practiced today. Shouldn't you look into your Bible to see if your beliefs and practices square with what Jesus Christ and the apostles practiced and taught?
Order your FREE copy of
The Church Jesus Built now!
For more information about this topic, search here:
Request your own free print copy below or read online now...
ORDER FREE PRINT COPY
Please enter your details below and submit or Freecall 1800 356 202 (Australia).
Your order will be made without obligation of any kind, and your details will be kept in the strictest confidence.